Copenhagen, Denmark, May 3 & 4, 2019
• Diagnosis and testing for hyperthyroidism: More than just measuring T4!
• What’s the best treatment for hyperthyroidism … Drugs, surgery, diet, or radioiodine?
• Naturally occurring and iatrogenic hypothyroidism in cats – much more common (and important) than you may think
• Cachexia, sarcopenia, and other forms of muscle wasting: Common problems of senior and geriatric cats and cats with endocrine disease
• Hyperthyroidism and the kidney: A love-hate relationship
• The hyperthyroid cat with concurrent nonthyroidal illness: Complications in diagnosis and management
• Managing feline hyperthyroidism: Tailoring the treatment to fit the individual cat