University of Bologna, Italy, June 24 – 30 2018
• Feline Hyperthyroidism
• Feline Hyperthryoidism: Radioiodine Treatment
• Thyroid Scintigraphy
• The Endocrine Case That Has Taught Me Most
• Active Learning: Feline Thyroid Cases
Rotterdam, The Netherlands, September 8, 2018
• Spontaneous primary hypothyroidism in adult cats: More common that we think?
• Radioiodine treatment of feline hyperthyroidism: Measuring 24-hour thyroid 131I uptake helps predict treatment failure or development of iatrogenic hypothyroidism.
Rochester, Minnesota, Feb 8th 2019
• Testing for Hyperthyroid Disease: More Than Just Measuring T4
• Best Treatment for Hyperthyroidism — Drugs, Surgery, Diet, or Radioiodine?
• Feline Hypothyroidism: Underdiagnosed, Undertreated and Underappreciated
• Cachexia, Sarcopenia, and Other Muscle Wasting Syndromes: Common Problems In Senior and Geriatric Cats